- Traditionally published and self-published authors of fiction, non-fiction, memoir, essays, blogs, graphic novels, poetry, screenwriting, playwrighting, journalism, and freelance work
- Writers working toward the completion or publication of their first work
- Those who are interested in the craft and business of writing and just getting started
- Assistance and encouragement for new and experienced writers
- Training in writing and development of creative talents
- Professional networking among fellow writers
- Sponsorship of writing contests with cash prizes
- Promotion of creative educational activities for writers
- Discussions on the craft of writing and the business of publishing
When you join or renew, you will receive membership in the Atlanta Writers Club for 365 days, with free meetings and workshops, access to our twice-yearly Atlanta Writers Conference, and news about literary events throughout the Southeast.
You may pay your dues online with a credit/debit card or PayPal using the Regular Member link below. We also offer discounts for family members and students. If you prefer to pay by check, please “Open” or “Save” the following PDF version of the AWC Membership form, print and complete it, and return via postal mail (address is on form), making sure to enclose your dues check
The AWC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible — click here to donate.