- Traditionally published and self-published authors of fiction, non-fiction, memoir, essays, blogs, graphic novels, poetry, screenwriting, playwrighting, journalism, and freelance work
- Writers working toward the completion or publication of their first work
- Those who are interested in the craft and business of writing and just getting started
- Training in writing and development of creative talents
- Assistance and encouragement for new and experienced writers
- Access to two annual conferences on traditional publishing (the Atlanta Writers Conference) and one yearly conference on self-publishing (the Atlanta Self-Publishing Conference)
- Professional networking among fellow writers
- Writing contests with cash prizes
- Promotion of your’ accolades, achievements, book launches, publications, and signing events
- Discussions on the craft of writing and the business of publishing
When you join or renew, you will receive membership in the Atlanta Writers Club for 365 days, with free meetings and workshops, access to our twice-yearly Atlanta Writers Conference, and news about literary events throughout the Southeast.
You may pay your dues online with a credit/debit card or PayPal using the Regular Member link below. We also offer discounts for family members and students. If you prefer to pay by check, please “Open” or “Save” the following PDF version of the AWC Membership form, print and complete it, and return via postal mail (address is on form), making sure to enclose your dues check
The AWC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible — click here to donate.
Printable Membership Form
for Check Payment
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader