UNLOCKING THE SECRETS OF SUCCESS
The Atlanta Self-Publishing Conference (ASPC) is dedicated to serving self-published authors and the independent publishing market, but it also offers writing craft and book marketing topics that will appeal to all authors. Our inaugural conference on Saturday, April 23, 2022, will showcase a full day of speakers and networking for all those who attend. You can participate in-person or virtually.
No matter whether you’re curious about the self-publishing market, want to learn the writing craft and marketing tips from accomplished guests, or you want to discover how to grow your independent author business, everyone will have something to learn at ASPC.
Join us for a jam-packed day of networking as well as business and craft presentations from professionals in the industry.
For the April 23, 2022 ASPC at the Westin Atlanta Airport Hotel, in-person participants will receive full access to the conference for only $79 (inaugural year pricing; save $50 from the regular $129 price) for all Atlanta Writers Club members including:
- Eight Presentations
- Coffee & Conversations
- Genre Tables Evening Networking Event
- Access to the Networking Room with our speakers and other attendees (open all day for building your author community and talking with professionals)
The virtual option offers access to all eight presentations. The presentations will not be recorded.
The Atlanta Self-Publishing Conference is presented exclusively for members of the Atlanta Writers Club. If you are not a current member or your membership will lapse prior to April 24, 2022, you can join/renew as part of your Conference registration–you do not need to do this as a two-step process.
- Wired For Story: What Your Reader’s Brain Really Craves, and How to Deliver It
- How to Know When to Click Publish & Getting Started
- Using the Pixar Method to Hook Your Reader
- The Art of Selling at Events
- Your High Concept: Taking Your Book’s Theme from Start to Finish
- Finding the Courage to Shamelessly Market Your Book
- Trouble-Shooting Your Self-Published Business
- Author Panel (for any unanswered questions attendees may have)
For all the ASPC details and the registration link, click here: https://www.atlantaselfpublishingconference.com/