The Atlanta Writers Club exists...
- To assist and encourage upcoming new writers;
- To unite for mutual benefit, promote and sponsor creative educational activities for writers, lecturers, artists, and composers;
- To train members to write and develop their aesthetic creative talents;
- To present open forums for discussion on topics of importance to those interested in the advancement of the arts;
- To promote advancement of literary art throughout the region and provide an atmosphere for more intimate acquaintance among the members with the work of established Southern writers.
Please click HERE
for membership information